[HealthLiteracy 2486] Re: Teach-With-Stories method for using photonovellas

Marty Romney

mromney at comcast.net
Wed Nov 19 19:31:56 EST 2008

Susan,

Thank you for all you have shared (and others as well). This discussion
about different facets of photonovellas has been extraordinarily informative
as well as exciting.

I would appreciate insights and recommendations on appropriate, validated,
reliable (etc.) evaluation instruments that have been used to assess and
confirm the effectiveness of interventions utilizing photonovellas. Are you
aware of any evaluation instruments that have been developed specifically
for photonovellas?

How would you recommend someone planning a public health intervention
determine what and how to measure the outcomes?

Are you are aware of any published reports documenting appropriate
evaluation tools and analyses to measure the outcomes and success of using
photonovellas? I have looked but not found anything specific to evaluation.

Thanks again to everyone.

Kind regards,

Marty