[HealthLiteracy 2289] Re: Educational materials for parents and teenson mental health issues

Kate MacDougall

litebulb11 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 10:24:52 EDT 2008

*DBSA offers the following brochures (free PDFs available on their website,
small fee to order copies):

--Is It Just a Mood...or Something Else?: Mood Disorders for Young People
--Psychiatric Hospitalization: A Guide for Families
--The Storm in My Brain: Kids and Mood Disorders (written for children)
--Helping a Friend or Family Member with a Mood Disorder
--What Helps and What Hurts

Families for Depression Awareness offers a nice booklet for families titled
"Helping Someone Who is Depressed"**

***On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 10:03 AM, Julie McKinney <