[HealthLiteracy 2142] Re: A note of thanks...

Zarcadoolas, Christina

christina.zarcadoolas at mssm.edu
Wed Jul 16 10:08:07 EDT 2008

Jo,
Thank you for all your work on the part of literacy.
chris

Christina Zarcadoolas, PhD
Health and Environmental Literacy Initiative
Associate Clinical Professor
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Dept. of Community and Preventive Medicine
Box 1057
One Gustave L. Levy Place
New York, NY 10029
(212) 824-7061