[HealthLiteracy 2134] Re: information on photo-novellas

Caren Fairweather

cfairweather at misn-ny.org
Tue Jul 15 10:28:50 EDT 2008

Hello,

Thank you for sharing the photonovelas and your website.

Question: when using a participatory approach and photos of students or
patients or clients, whatr sort of releases are required to publish the
photos in a photonovela?

Caren Fairweather, Executive Director
Maternal-Infant Services Network
of Orange, Sullivan and Ulster Counties, Inc.
(845) 928-7448
www.misn-ny.org