[HealthLiteracy 2109] Re: Basic health information in Swahili?

Betty.Merriman at cancer.org

Tue Jul 1 11:29:20 EDT 2008

Charles,

My daughter has an MPH and had been living in Tanzania. She says there is
information in Swahili. Can you tell me more specifically what kind of
health information you're looking for?

Betty

Betty Merriman, Content Developer: Readability
American Cancer Society, National Home Office
betty.merriman at cancer.org
770-934-0508: home and office
cell: 404-441-7950

Charles Jackson
<cjackson at humana.
com> To
Sent by: healthliteracy at nifl.gov
healthliteracy-bo cc
unces at nifl.gov
Subject
[HealthLiteracy 2105] Basic health
07/01/2008 10:01 information in Swahili?
AM

Please respond to
The Health and
Literacy
Discussion List
<healthliteracy at n
ifl.gov>

We are partnering with a Louisville community center in a health literacy
project. Is basic health information available in Swahili either in print
or electronic format? Thank you.

Charles Jackson
Project Manager
Humana Foundation, 500 W. Main St., Louisville, KY 40202
502-580-1245 telephone\voice-mail
502-580-1256 fax

which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material. If you receive
this material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or
destroy the material/information.