[HealthLiteracy 2030] Re: Health Literacy Interventions

Roberta K McKnight/FS/VCU

rmcknight at vcu.edu
Thu May 22 13:07:12 EDT 2008

With embarrassed apology, here is the link

http://www.aelweb.vcu.edu/publications/healthlit/

It was my intention to reply directly to Lillian

*Blush*
Roberta McKnight
Continuing Professional Development & Evaluation Studies (CPDE)
School of Medicine
Virginia Commonwealth University
Theater Row: 730 East Broad, Suite. 430
POB 980048, Richmond, VA 23298
Phone: +804.828.5413

"David Pole" <poledc at slu.edu>
Sent by: healthliteracy-bounces at nifl.gov
05/22/2008 01:01 PM
Please respond to
The Health and Literacy Discussion List <healthliteracy at nifl.gov>

"'The Health and Literacy Discussion List'" <healthliteracy at nifl.gov>
cc

Subject
[HealthLiteracy 2029] Re: Health Literacy Interventions

To: Roberta McKnight
I am also interested in the resource you provided to Lillian Hill, however
it was not listed in the e-mail you sent, or did not make it through as an
attachment

Thank you

David Pole, MPH
Deputy Director, Division of Community Health Promotion
Deputy Director, AHEC Program Office
Department of Community and Family Medicine
Saint Louis University School of Medicine
(P) 314-977-8484 (F) 314-977-5268
poledc at slu.edu

SLU Community and Family Medicine ~ Innovations in Education, Research,
and Primary Care