[HealthLiteracy 1886] Re: Health Care Costs

McGrew, Cat

Cat.McGrew at osumc.edu
Thu Mar 27 14:58:38 EDT 2008

When I tried the link, the URL was not found. Perhaps you will be able to
find it using the citation included by Dr. Smith in a presentation just this
week. Low Health Literacy: Implications for National Health Policy. Vernon,
J., Trujillo, A., Rosenbaum, S. & DeBuono, B. (2007).

Unfortunately, the journal, site or database for this article was not
provided, but I expect you can find it by the authors.