[HealthLiteracy 1649] Re: Looking for different approaches to teaching low literacy diabetes classes

Carol Jones

cjones at alclv.org
Thu Jan 10 08:44:58 EST 2008

Thanks so much. I mentioned this to our local mega-hospital system,
where we will soon be buddying up to do health literacy programming.
They were excited by the idea and probably would be interested in
purchase if they like the placemat. I appreciate your help!

Carol T. Jones, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Adult Literacy Center of the Lehigh Valley
801 Hamilton Street, Suite 201
Allentown, PA 18101
Phone: 610-435-0680, ext. 114
Fax: 610-435-5134