[HealthLiteracy 2447] Any questions about photonovellas?

Julie McKinney

julie_mcKinney at worlded.org
Tue Nov 11 10:09:38 EST 2008

Hi Everyone,

As we get ready for our discussion next week on photonovellas, I would
like to invite any questions that you may have that we can direct to our
guest speakers. If you have specific questions that you would like us to
explore during the discussion, please send them in, and I will hold them
and give them to our guest speakers. This way, we can better prepare the
discussion to fit your needs.

We will also have some teachers and health educators who have
experiecnce using and creating phonovellas, and questions for them are
also welcome.

Thanks,
Julie

Julie McKinney