[HealthLiteracy 2570] Re: Photonovela site

Susan Auger

sauger at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 10 15:29:00 EST 2008

Hi Julie, Laura & Andrew-
I was going to provide a link to Laura's site for photonovelas, along with a
few other sources, on our website. For right now, since anyone can add their
own it might be best to direct foks there. Laura- you've got a great site
name :)

Andew- I really appreciate your idea and willingness to create a central
place for examples of tools and strategies for evaluating health literacy
projects. I think that would be great for researchers and practitioners.

Susan