[HealthLiteracy 2541] Re: Spanish websites w/drug information

Marshall, Caroline

Caroline.Marshall at danhosp.org
Wed Dec 3 10:58:15 EST 2008

How about Medline Plus in Spanish. There is quite a large section on
drugs and supplements organized alphabetically. Go to medlineplus.gov
and click on the espanol tab

______________________________
Caroline Marshall MLS, CHIP
Health Sciences Librarian

Horblit Health Sciences Library

Danbury Hospital, 24 Hospital Avenue, Danbury, CT 06810
V: (203) 739-7419 | F: (203) 739-7568 | caroline.marshall at danhosp.org
http://www.danburyhospital.org

This transmittal is intended for a particular addressee(s). If it is not
clear that you are the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you have received this transmittal in error; any review, copying or
distribution or dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you suspect
that you have received this transmittal in error, please notify Danbury
Health Systems immediately by email reply to the sender, and delete the
transmittal and any attachments.
READER BEWARE: Internet e-mail is inherently insecure and occasionally
unreliable. Please contact the sender if you wish to arrange for secure
communication or to verify the contents of this message.