[HealthLiteracy 2378] Re: starting point

Aracely Rosales

aracely at plculture.org
Thu Oct 16 16:27:03 EDT 2008

Dear Arina and list members:

You can register now to request a new "Health Literacy & Plain
Language 2008 Resource Guide" that will be released at the end of this
month.

Attached is a flyer with information on how to request the guide. Pass
it along to those you think will benefit from getting this free
comprehensive resource. I hope you all find this guide useful.

Aracely Rosales,
President, Plain Language and Culture
Chief Content Expert and Multilingual Director, Health Literacy
Innovations
www.HealthLiteracyInnovations.com