[HealthLiteracy 2337] Re: Photo Novellas related to health

David Urbonas

DUrbonas at channing-bete.com
Fri Sep 26 09:56:12 EDT 2008

Laura, thought I would mention that Channing Bete Company offers a
selection of fotonovelas on a range of health-related topics. Please
visit:

http://www.channing-bete.com/public-health/hisp-health-disparities.html

David Urbonas
Senior Marketing Director, Product Management Group
Channing Bete Company, Inc.
One Community Place
South Deerfield, MA 01373
413-665-6338