[HealthLiteracy 2303] New Student Online Lesson Updated Links

Laurie Cozzolino

cozzolino at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 15 10:12:26 EDT 2008

Hello- I recently sent out an email message, but the links to our new student lesson and website somehow seem not to be working on the original email.

The first link below takes you directly to the lesson - be sure to read
'For Teachers'. The second one takes you to a page on our main website with
information and more links. For students, the direct link is best. We put
up the page for teachers to give some basic information. Let me know if
this still does not work!

Thanks!

Laurie Cozzolino
Eating Well, Living Well