[HealthLiteracy 2252] Re: Easy to read Prostate Cancer info

Ham, Kelli

kkham at library.ucla.edu
Thu Aug 21 17:11:34 EDT 2008

Hi Caroline,

The very last slide each of the Interactive Tutorials on MedlinePlus
will have a button that says "Print Module". This will be a pdf
document that covers the material in the tutorial, although it won't
have as many images.

For the Prostate Cancer tutorial, I clicked on Summary and then just
clicked through the last few slides to find it.

Hope that helps,

Kelli

Kelli Ham

Consumer Health Coordinator

NN/LM Pacific Southwest Region

UCLA Louise M. Darling Biomedical Library

310-825-1984