[HealthLiteracy 2209] Re: Request for input on draft plainlanguagethesaurus

Helen Osborne

helen at healthliteracy.com
Wed Jul 30 19:25:25 EDT 2008

Request for input on draft plain language thesaurusAgreed! This new plain
language thesaurus looks great -- a wonderful resource for all of us.
Cynthia, thanks for making it happen.
~Helen

Helen Osborne, M.Ed., OTR/L
Health Literacy Consulting & Health Literacy Month
www.healthliteracy.com & www.healthliteracymonth.org
helen at healthliteracy.com & 508-653-1199
Speaker, Author, Plain Language Writer & Editor