[HealthLiteracy 2102] Re: New Health Literacy Website

AboutDiabetes at aol.com

Thu Jun 26 12:43:20 EDT 2008

Ilene:

For those who can afford it, a home page or download link offering the
option to print materials in 12 point or 14 point font size is an easy solution to
this dilemma. I can't think of a site right now that uses this approach,
but perhaps others can. Sites offering this option are definitely out there
and, funding permitting, we would like to offer this option on our own site
someday.

Paul Tracey
Learning About Diabetes, Inc.
_www.learningaboutdiabetes.org_ (http://www.learningaboutdiabetes.org)