[HealthLiteracy 2088] Re: Health Literacy-related Public Service Announcements (PSAs)

Brach, Cindy (AHRQ)

Cindy.Brach at ahrq.hhs.gov
Fri Jun 20 18:12:23 EDT 2008

AHRQ has recently put out several Podcasts on health literacy. Check
out: http://healthcare411.ahrq.gov/column.aspx?id=373. Click on titles
on the right hand side to hear the Podcasts.

We also have the PSA, Real Men Wear Gowns
(http://www.ahrq.gov/realmen/watchvideos.htm) to encourage men to go to
the doctor (also available in Spanish), and our Spanish language
Superhero campaign (http://www.ahrq.gov/superheroes/anuncios.htm)
Cindy Brach
Center for Delivery, Organization, and Markets
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
540 Gaither Road
Rockville, MD 20850
phone: 301-427-1444
fax: (301) 427-1430