[HealthLiteracy 1841] Re: pill card

Steinbacher Mikal

Mikal.Steinbacher at lwtc.edu
Wed Mar 12 13:45:16 EDT 2008

I did a high level "test" of the graphics in my upper level, multicultural ESL class and the graphics for the time of day meant the same thing to them all. It would be curious to see if one would get similar results in lower level classes. I'll try it out in the next level down next quarter.

Mikal Steinbacher
Instructor, ABE/ESL/English
Lake Washington Technical College