[HealthLiteracy 1799] Re: pill card

Horton, Kathleen

KHorton at vdh.state.vt.us
Thu Feb 28 14:34:11 EST 2008

To follow this thread, I am currently looking for good international pictograms related to health and medications as we plan are working on emergency preparedness.

I came across these and wonder if others have used these.
http://www.usp.org/audiences/consumers/pictograms/

Also, does anyone know a good source for pictograms and international symbols?
Kathleen

Kathleen Horton
Design & Marketing Coordinator
Vermont Department of Health