[HealthLiteracy 1658] Editorial Board for Health Literacy

Barbara Garner

b.garner4 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 11 12:08:52 EST 2008

Fellow List Members,
A quick update on the editorial board for Issue 9B of "Focus on Basics", on health literacy:

I'm trying to balance the board by skills and geography. I should have the puzzle figured out by next week, and will get back to everyone "off list" at that point.

Thanks to the many many highly qualified folks who have volunteered to do a lot of work! I wish there was room on the board for everyone, but technology limits the number.

Barb Garner
Editor, "Focus on Basics"
A World Education Publication