[HealthLiteracy 1997] Re: Wednesday Question: Writing how we talk:better or wors

Linda Rohret

Linda.Rohret at ncmail.net
Thu May 15 13:50:02 EDT 2008

I agree, we should be helping individuals in their overall literacy
skills. We are showing a certain amount of disrespect and indicating
that, "well, they don't know the difference, anyway."
Linda
---
Linda L. Rohret, M.A., R.H.Ed.
Special Projects Coordinator
North Carolina Comprehensive Cancer Program
DHHS--Division of Public Health
1922 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-1922
Tele: 919 707-5331