[NIFL-ESL:10983] RE: a "model" ESL program - input?

From: Susan Ryan (susanefl@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 14 2005 - 16:51:37 EDT

Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:51:37 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Susan Ryan" <susanefl@hotmail.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:10983] RE: a "model" ESL program - input?

How about training for volunteers to assist teachers? Testing mentioned?
Would be nice if library facility could have some "realia" for teachers to
use in their lessons such as play money, telephones, ads and coupons from
papers, magazines, kitchen objects, etc. I had to drag a lot of stuff
around!
Susan