[NIFL-ESL:10818] Please help evaluate "Focus on Basics"

From: Lynda Terrill (lterrill@cal.org)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 13:11:11 EDT

Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 13:11:11 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Lynda Terrill" <lterrill@cal.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:10818] Please help evaluate "Focus on Basics"

Dear listers,

Please see the request below from Barb Garner, editor of "Focus on
Basics".

Lynda Terrill
NIFL-ESL moderator
lterrill@cal.org

******

To anyone who reads "Focus on Basics",

Please help NCSALL understand what impact reading "Focus on Basics" has
on adult basic educators.

Go to this link (http://www.ncsall.net/index.php?id=692) and complete
the brief survey you'll find there.  It will take about 10 to 20
minutes.  This is your chance to tell us how you use the publication,
what you like about it, and how to improve it.  We'll use the
information not only to understand what kind of impact "Focus on Basics"
is having, but also to ensure that it is as relevant and useful as
possible.

Thank you for participating.  The survey form will remain on-line until
May 11, 2005.  We will notify you when the results are available;
they'll be posted on the NCSALL Web site.

Regards,

Barb Garner

Editor, Focus on Basics