[NIFL-ESL:11109] RE: Call for articles for The Change Agent

From: Dale Norred (dnorred@tpcg.org)
Date: Tue Sep 06 2005 - 12:17:25 EDT

Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 12:17:25 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Dale Norred" <dnorred@tpcg.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:11109] RE: Call for articles for The Change Agent

I work for Terrebonne Parish Consolidated Government.  We have our own power plant, telephone system and internet server
systems. We are located 52 miles southwest of New Orleans. We have our hands full. All of our systems are up and running.
We have make shift facilities for the medically needy and 8 emergency shelter and many homes have opened up to the
survivors. We are trying to help all who arrive.
Thanks .
Dale