[NIFL-ESL:10995] Re: Lesson Planning for a "model" ESL program - input?

From: sandra fugate (aviasan2@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 16 2005 - 15:55:05 EDT

Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 15:55:05 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: sandra fugate <aviasan2@yahoo.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:10995] Re: Lesson Planning for a "model" ESL program - input?

Thanks David.  This is a very helpful site.  I
especially like the extensive 'measurable verbs' list
that have been categorized.

I am somewhat familiar with the work of Madeline
Hunter who is referenced in the OTAN site.

Are you familiar with Dr. Bob Kizlik's site, Adprima,
at http://www.adprima.com/?

I have also found the book "Learning Teaching" by Jim
Scrivener very useful.  Additionally, CAELA has good
ideas for planning lessons in their Toolkit.

Again, thanks for this great site.

Sandra

http://www.adultedlessons.org/login.cfm?fuseaction=login