[NIFL-ESL:10791] Re: literacy mats for adults

From: DonMcCabe@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 12:35:27 EST

Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:35:27 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: DonMcCabe@aol.com
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:10791] Re: literacy mats for adults

In a message dated 3/15/2005 12:01:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mcazabon@hotmail.com writes:
Hello all,
I've been trying to find some  online resources for adult literacy training.
I have found lots of sites  with articles about adult literacy, but nothing
yet with materials which I  might download or adapt. Any suggestions?
Marian (English and Foreign  Languages teacher in the BVI)

You might want to go to **www*spelling*org  click on freebies and go to The
Teaching of Reading and Spelling: a Continuum  from Kindergarten through
College.  You can download whatever chapters of  this book that you would like.  And
it's free. There are also all kinds of  other freebies on this web site

Don