[NIFL-ESL:10676] RE: ESL/Correctional--any contacts?

From: Isserlis, Janet (Janet_Isserlis@brown.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2005 - 11:44:21 EST

Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:44:21 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Isserlis, Janet" <Janet_Isserlis@brown.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:10676] RE: ESL/Correctional--any contacts?

the Focus on Basics list has had a discussion started up (go to http://www.nifl.gov/lincs/discussions/discussions.html, cklick on FOB; as well, check out resources at the NIFL/LINCS special collections (a button at the top of the screen of the URL above), and at http://www.brown.edu/lrri/corrections.html.

Janet Isserlis