[NIFL-ESL:10670] Early Registration Deadline / Program Posted

From: mev@litwomen.org
Date: Wed Jan 12 2005 - 08:53:36 EST

Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 08:53:36 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "mev@litwomen.org" <mev@litwomen.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:10670] Early Registration Deadline / Program Posted

WE LEARN / Women Expanding - Literacy, Education, Action, Resource,
Network
2nd Annual (Net)Working Conference - 2005
Women’s Literacy…..Strengthening the Web
Friday & Saturday, March 11-12, 2005
The Inn at Brown University, Providence, RI

This is a quick reminder --  Early Registration Deadline is fast
approaching... January 15 (postmark).
Also, we have posted the first draft of the program schedule and
workshops.

Confirmed Presenters: • Mary Belenky  • Ujwala Samant • Jenny Horsman
• Klaudia Rivera

EARLY Registration Deadline: January 15, 2005 (15% discount)
Registration deadline: February 28, 2005

For general information/registration/travel:
http://www.litwomen.org/conferences/2005/flyer.html

Program & Workshop Schedule:
http://www.litwomen.org/conferences/2005/Program.pdf

Registration:
WE LEARN Membership Rate  //  Two-day $80.00 | One-day $45.00 (Basic
Membership is $5.00)
Non-Membership Rate //  Two-day $100.00 | One-Day $55.00
ABE Student Rate  //  Two-Day $15.00 | One-Day $10.00

We have a limited number of ABE student scholarships & work exchange
options for the conference.
• For ABE students only, we can help with registration fees and some
travel expenses:
http://www.litwomen.org/conferences/2005/ABEscholarship.rtf

• For Americorp/VISTA volunteers, college or graduate students &
part-time teachers , we have a limited number of work exchange
opportunities available. This will help offset registration fees ONLY:
http://www.litwomen.org/conferences/2005/workexchange.rtf

For more details, go to: http://www.litwomen.org/welearn.html
Or contact: Mev Miller, Ed.D., Director /  401-383-4374  /
welearn@litwomen.org

WE LEARN
Women Expanding: Literacy Education Action Resource Network
www.litwomen.org/welearn.html

Mev Miller, Ed.D., Coordinator
182 Riverside Ave.
Cranston, RI 02910