[NIFL-ESL:11039] Re: Thank You and Continued Search for Caribbean Students Information

From: Deborah J.C. MS CCC/SLP (deb_bil_slp@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 09 2005 - 17:48:15 EDT

Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 17:48:15 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Deborah J.C. MS CCC/SLP" <deb_bil_slp@yahoo.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:11039] Re: Thank You and Continued Search for Caribbean Students Information

I appreciate your response but much more info is needed to answer you
properly-I know what you seek but info is missing. If someone can answer
this  comprehensively with the info supplied, then I am doing something
wrong. And I know this is not the case. Sorry again. Gotta run-got some
publishing deadlines-look forward to seeing if I am missing something.
DEBORAH JILL CHITESTER M.S.,CCC/SLP
Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist
Second Language, Literacy & Learning Connection, LLC
   -Attaining Success for Second Language Learners-
Web Site: www.SLLLC.org
E-mail: djcslp@slllc.org
732-398-1796(Tel/Fax),  732-642-5118 (cell)
Confidentiality Notice: This transmission may contain information that is
privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying,
distribution, or use of the information contained herein including any
reliance
thereon is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error,
please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its
entirety,