[NIFL-ESL:11007] spanish literacy

From: PAUL ROGERS (pwaynerogers@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 21 2005 - 13:46:25 EDT

Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 13:46:25 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: PAUL ROGERS <pwaynerogers@yahoo.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:11007] spanish literacy

Does anyone know of a Spanish literacy course online
for adults, preferably free?
I often teach some basic Spanish to students who are
in needusing books. But perhaps there are some online
courses.
Also- are there bilingual ESL courses or lessons for
people who speak Hindi, Japanese, etc?

--- "Melvin Dr. Clark" <drclark@southtexascollege.edu>