[NIFL-ESL:10831] Re: assistance required

From: Jill S. Eastwood (editor@jeastwood.com)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 11:03:17 EDT

Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:03:17 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Jill S. Eastwood" <editor@jeastwood.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:10831] Re: assistance required

Hello Fiona,

You will find a link to an organization that puts researchers together for
just such questions on my Web site. Additionally, they are based in the UK.
I think your queries may be ideal for the global group they have established.

If you click on the "Resources" link on my title page [www.jeastwood.com],
they are the only listing thus far under "Research." Would love to hear
your feedback if you participate in this resource, given time.

Jill

Jill S. Eastwood
Editorial Consultant

(650) 355-1717 or 1-888-610-1717