[EnglishLanguage 4676] Quick question

Figen Tabakci

tabakci.figen at bergencap.org
Thu Jul 30 12:38:59 EDT 2009

Hello all,
I would like to know if there is an organization or agency in the northern part of the state -close to Bergen County- which helps refugees?
One of our clients is a refugee from Russia and needs some clarification on the applications and/or other forms she's filled out: the questions are pertaining to her refugee status.
Please let me know who we can contact? Thanks.

Figen Tabakci
Education & Training Center
Bergen County CAP
Phone: 201 968 0200 ext. 7035