[EnglishLanguage 4021] Re : Re: Re : Online EAP, PLUS integrating Adult ESOL students

tatia grunbaum

tatiamail at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 11 05:04:15 EDT 2009

Hi Mikal

Great - please have a browse.

In order to sample the book either register or click on the 'sample' units on the welcome page.

The 'sample' units will only give you access to one or two pages which will appear in bold when you slide over the content points with your mouse. If you register you can access the entire book.

Hope this helps

Tatia