[EnglishLanguage 3936] Re: Pre-GED materials

Gary Bartolina

BartolinaG at NYSCSEAPARTNERSHIP.ORG
Mon Feb 23 15:48:53 EST 2009

I also use the contemporary textbook for Math, and the Side by Side Plus
(Pearson & Longman) for reading and writing.

Ms. Gary Bartolina, Program Manager
Adult Education Basics
NYS & CSEA Partnership for Education & Training
Corporate Plaza East - Suite 502
240 Washington Avenue Extension
Albany, NY 12203
Phone: 518-473-4990
Fax: 518-473-9457
bartolinag at nyscseapartnership.org
www.nyscseapartnership.org
"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak."
(Michael Garrett Marino)
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any attachments, may be
confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended
only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from
someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate,
copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments. Please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your
system.