[EnglishLanguage 3532] Re: ESL software

Steve Kaufmann

steve at thelinguist.com
Wed Jan 21 19:49:48 EST 2009

LingQ works for learners who are literate in their first language. It is
based on Krashen's and Beniko Mason's approach which favours massive input
over form-based instruction. Registration and most resources and functions
are free. It is only available online, not in CDs.

Steve Kaufmann
www.lingq.com