[EnglishLanguage 4566] Re: Significance of NIFL lists?

Adult Education

aded22963 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 18:24:06 EDT 2009

I would imagine one of the reasons for fewer posts re. family literacy may have to do w/how many people connected w/family literacy participate in the various lists.  I for one think it is crucial!  How do we stop the cycle of illiteracy if parents aren't interested in improving their academic skills/earning a GED?  Going to an adult education/family literacy class shows children that their parents do think an education is important.