[EnglishLanguage 4523] Re: Help With INS

Glenda Lynn Rose

glyndalin at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 09:24:44 EDT 2009

Heide and all,

You are very right about the technicality of the application form.  I had a student who stated that he had never broken the law or been fined in anyway.  He forgot that on his first day in the US (7 years prior) he was cited for trying to bring in potatoes in his suitcase.  His application was rejected because of this oversight and he has to wait several years before he can apply again.

Grace and Peace!
Glenda Lynn Rose, PhD

ESL Instructor
Austin Learning Academy