[EnglishLanguage 4122] Re: Themes and topics from TESOL 2009/Denver

Brian, Dr Donna J G

djgbrian at utk.edu
Tue Apr 7 10:59:55 EDT 2009

Thanks for sharing your insights, Michelle. I would have suspected that
action research would contribute to a teacher's advancing toward master
teacher status from novice, and it's always a good thing when research
validates common practice.

Miriam, who were the presenters of the sessions you mentioned below?
Would it be possible to get electronic copies of the papers or handouts
from the TESOL conference that Michelle and you thought were the best of
the best? I would be especially interested in any sessions on "Career
Pathways" and "Transitions" you mention, but others on the list would
probably be interested in the other topics you mentioned.

Donna Brian

Moderator, LINCS Workplace Literacy Discussion List

Off-list contact djgbrian at utk.edu

workplace at nifl.gov <mailto:workplace at nifl.gov>

To subscribe/unsubscribe/change options/access archives: