[EnglishLanguage 3829] Re: how difficult is English? (even longer)

Frances Nehme

frances.nehme at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 2 14:40:44 EST 2009

Martin
What you say sounds logical – after all to learn something effectively we
have to understand it on some level – and memory must surely always involve
mental processing. As you say, it may be unconscious/even subconscious,
particularly in the experienced learner who has all sorts of automated
patterns and infrastructure for things to slot into.

This is a fascinating discussion.

Frances Nehme