[EnglishLanguage 3445] Re: Best Websites for Inauguration (UPDATED); Music; Presidents & More

LaFerlazzo at aol.com

Thu Jan 15 21:28:52 EST 2009

Hi, Everybody,

Here are some new "The Best..." lists. Edublogs was off-line for a day or
two, so I'm sorry if some of you couldn't access these sites. By the way, I'm
posting a link to the Presidential Inauguration list again because its
quadrupled in size since I first posted it:

_The Best Sites For Learning About The Presidential Inauguration_
(http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/2008/12/23/the-best-sites-for-learning-about-the-presi
dential-inauguration/)
(_http://tinyurl.com/7fx4zk_ (http://tinyurl.com/7fx4zk) )

_The Best Sites To Learn About U.S. Presidents_
(http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/2009/01/15/the-best-sites-to-learn-about-us-presidents/)
(_http://tinyurl.com/8gasoz_ (http://tinyurl.com/8gasoz) )

_The Best Sites To Teach About African-American History_
(http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/2009/01/15/the-best-websites-to-teach-learn-about-african-ameri
can-history/)
(_http://tinyurl.com/a7u39d_ (http://tinyurl.com/a7u39d) )

_Not “The Best,” But “A List” Of Music Sites_
(http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/2009/01/12/not-the-best-but-a-list-of-music-sites/)
(_http://tinyurl.com/96lemw_ (http://tinyurl.com/96lemw) )

_The Best Sites For News & History Videos That Won’t Be Blocked By Content
Filter (At Least, Not By Ours!)_
(http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/2009/01/10/the-best-sites-for-news-history-videos-that-dont-get-blocked-by-content-filter
s-at-least-not-by-ours/)
(_http://tinyurl.com/8jfrx3_ (http://tinyurl.com/8jfrx3) )

If, by some chance, Edublogs has another "hiccup" in their service, just try
again an hour or so later and I'm confident they'll have it back up and
running.

Larry Ferlazzo
Luther Burbank High School
Sacramento, CA