[EnglishLanguage 4376] Re: Question about Writing Textbooks

Steinbacher Mikal

Mikal.Steinbacher at lwtc.edu
Wed May 27 09:36:20 EDT 2009

I've used Longman's English Skills With Readings in an ESL/native English speaker beginning writing class. The text teaces various rhetorical modes and has grammar lessons in the middle of the text, but the readings are pretty high level. It might well be part of the Longman Academic Writing Series.

Mikal Steinbacher
Instructor, ABE/ESL/English
Lake Washington Technical College