[EnglishLanguage 4011] Re: managing programs for ESL

Andy Nash

andy_nash at worlded.org
Mon Mar 9 10:20:41 EDT 2009

List members,
Please send your requests for this handbook directly to Melanie Coyne,
not to the entire list.
Thanks much,
Andy

>>> Jacqueline Saindon <jsaindon at uga.edu> 03/09/09 10:15 AM >>>

I would also love to have a coy of the Handbook for Volunteers. I work
with the
Athens-Clarke Literacy Council in Athens, Georgia, and we work with
volunteers
of adult ESL, ABE and GED students. We are going to be greatly
expanding our
use of volunteers in the program and would love to see what has worked
in
other areas of the country.

Thanks,

Jackie Saindon