[EnglishLanguage 4256] Re: major journals in ESOL

Terry Pruett-Said

said at ameritech.net
Thu May 14 10:06:06 EDT 2009

Go to this site for a list. It may be a little dated as TESOL Journal hasn't been published in awhile although I heard they plan to start again.

http://www2.nkfust.edu.tw/~emchen/SLA/SLA_journals.htm

Also when you are reading articles, go through their works cited to find other related journals.

Terry Pruett-Said