[EnglishLanguage 2945] Re: The Law

Cathay Reta

cathayreta at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 02:20:30 EDT 2008

Several years ago I developed some ESL materials called "Talking with the Police" which includes a chapter on traffic stops. The materials can be downloaded from OTAN at:
www.otan.us/browse/index.cfm?fuseaction=view_ft&type=1%catid=24006&recno=100330

Cathay Reta
Los Angeles, CA
cathayreta at hotmail.com

From: dottie at shattuck.netTo: englishlanguage at nifl.govDate: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:33:30 -0500Subject: [EnglishLanguage 2937] Re: The Law

I'd love to have it too! I work with refugees from several countries. Many learn to drive for the first time shortly after they arrive in the US and know very little about safe police interaction!

Dottie Shattuck
HIAS NC
Charlotte, NC