[EnglishLanguage 2763] Re: Questions about the Redesigned Naturalization Exam

Holly Dilatush

holly at dilatush.com
Wed Jul 30 21:15:14 EDT 2008

Excellent idea!
I am presently attending the VAILL (Virginia Institute for Lifelong
Learning) Conference at Radford University in VA. This afternoon I attended
a wonderful 2 hour presentation with information on the new test -- and
ample time throughout for a rich Q & A. This session was facilitated by
Michael R. Jones, Ph.D., Senior Advisor, Immigrant Education and Testing
Office of Citizenship.

In the packet he gave us was a form for a "FREE Conference for Civics and
Citizenship Teachers of Adults" -- Regional Training Conference -- form to
request training and more info at http://www.uscis.gov/teachertraining and
if you are involved in planning any conferences in/near your areas, I highly
recommend that you have someone ensure that this conference training is on
the agenda!

Useful handouts, thorough presentation, informative.

Holly

--
Holly (Dilatush)

holly at dilatush.com
(434) 960.7177 cell phone
(434) 295.9716 home phone
[OK to call 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. EST / GMT -5 time]

"Live with intention. Share inside~out smiles, inspire hope, seek awe and
nurture in nature." (original by Holly)

www.tales-around-the-world.blogspot.com
www.abavirtual-learningcenter.org
www.blogblossoms.edublogs.org
http://haiku-technology.wikispaces.com
*Twitter, plurk, and Skype IDs = smilin7