[EnglishLanguage 2557] Facilitated Discussion on Reading and Adult English Language Learners Officially Ends

Lynda Terrill

lterrill at cal.org
Mon May 19 07:54:02 EDT 2008

Dear subscribers,

The guest facilitated discussion (May 12-16, 2008) on reading and adult English language learners has now ended. Thanks so much to our guest facilitators Heide Wrigley and the group of practitioners from Texas she is working with. Thanks also to the many of you who have shared your questions, answers, strategies, and resources from your own classes and programs.

I hope you will continue to share on this topic and others related to teaching adult ESL. By early next month, I will summarize the discussion and post it to the list and other venues.

Thanks again for your participation.

Sincerely,

Lynda Terrill
list moderator