[EnglishLanguage 2192] Re: Help To Do A 5-Lesson CurriculumUnit in Basic ESL

zazie

zazee27 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 00:58:29 EST 2008

Arnold, for some reason, your message went to my Yahoo
Bulk mail box. If this happened with everyone, then
people may not have seen your message yet.

I don't actually know what you mean by "5-lesson
curriculum unit" so I can't help you. Your instructor
is demanding that everyone produce five ESL lessons
even though some students have no ESL teacher
training? Seems to be putting the cart before the
horse.

Zazie

--- Arnold Tan <arnold_y_tan at yahoo.com> wrote:

---------------------------------
To; All DiscussionList Participants,

I would like to have some advice and guidance on how
to prepare a Basic ESL 5-Lesson
Curriculum Unit as part of my graduate studies
requirement in Adult Education.

I have not had training as an ESL teacher. I do have a
Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts.

Can you please help?

Thanks.

Arnold Tan