[EnglishLanguage 3113] Re: New free Web site for immigrants to learn English

Miriam Burt

mburt at cal.org
Wed Nov 12 09:39:05 EST 2008

Hello, everyone:
Shortly, there will be another posting (or maybe it will precede this
one, I'm not sure about the order of postings) - the new one from Talia
Kowitt - about the learner Web site announced below. I'm posting the
additional message because it offers a little more information about the
Web site and because all the info is contained in the body of the email;
this should help any of you who have difficulties with reading
attachments.

Best,
Miriam Burt
Moderator, Adult English Language Learners Electronic Discussion list,
NIFL LINCs
mburt at cal.org