[EnglishLanguage 3045] Seeking Faith-based Literacy Programs

Janet Shing

Janet at cfmco.org
Mon Oct 27 19:46:11 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

The Literacy Campaign for Monterey County is interested in supporting
and building the capacity of adult literacy programs with community- and
faith-based partners. I've had a few meetings with leaders in the faith
community and have met people that are willing to host classes and even
announce volunteer opportunities. However, it has been challenging to
learn about successful programs.

Please contact me if you coordinate or provide adult literacy classes at
a church or temple. I'd like to talk to you about your program and any
suggestions you may have about starting a new program.

<http://www.cfmco.org>

Thank you,

Janet

Janet Shing

Literacy Campaign for Monterey County - Reading is Power,
www.literacycampaignmc.org <http://www.literacycampaignmc.org/>

Community Foundation for Monterey County - Here for Good, www.cfmco.org
<http://www.cfmco.org/>

Monterey County, California